Unlock Your Home’s Full Potential With a House Addition
Your home may have been perfect for you when you first moved in, but now you’re feeling cramped and crowded, dissatisfied with its dimensions, stymied by its size. You like where you live, but as for your house – there’s plenty of room for improvement. You work from home now, so you want a home office, but there’s no room suitable for plugging in your computer and having a nice, well-lit Zoom meeting. You’re tired of waiting to use a bathroom and trying to navigate a crowded kitchen while you’re preparing a meal.
A house addition by Forge Hill Construction can give you what you want!
- Add to your kitchen. You’ll have more room for cooking, eating and entertaining.
- Enlarge your bathroom. Not only does increasing square footage of a bathroom deliver a terrific return on investment, it also gives you more space for that luxurious soaking tub or his-and-hers sinks you’ve been longing for.
- Add a full or half-bath. No more waiting!
- Turn your too-small bedroom into a spacious master suite that can be a daily escape.
- Add a second story. This is a large project, but one that pays off handsomely in terms of return on investment.
- Convert your attached garage into a family room or have us build a standalone garage for you with an exterior that complements your house.
- Add a specialty room, like a home office or theatre, a gym or a wine cellar.
- Give yourself the walk-in closet of your dreams.
Why Forge Hill Construction?
We’ve been in business for nearly 25 years and have completed many house additions for our clients. We’ll be happy to show you our portfolio of projects that we’ve completed! The outstanding quality of our workmanship and our attentive customer service have made us one of the top builders in the Morris County area.